Friday, April 17, 2009

Niagara Falls




The girls and I were lucky enough to go to Niagara Falls last weekend. We belong to a group, Parent's Without Partners (PWP). There was an 'outing' to Americana Resort over the Easter Weekend, and I decided to surprise the girls and take them there. The surprise actually didn't last long, I told them where we were going and showed them pictures. They were very excited about it.
Heather has often said that she is the ONLY person in the entire school (forgetting that Leah is at the same school) who have NEVER been out of Canada. Poor baby! Anyway, Niagara Falls is in Canada and the US. I also decided to surprise them and take them over the border to the States. Again, that surprise didn't last long. They saw the document I got Scott (my ex, their father) to sign allowing me to take them. Oh well, so much for the surprise, but they were super excited about it.
Easter Friday arrived and we drove to Niagara Falls and the Americana. There is a huge indoor water park with slides and wave pool. We had a great time! There were several PWP families there, kids that my kids are friends with, other parents that I knew. It was so much fun! We stayed the night and spent time in the water park on Sat as well.
Saturday, we went to visit Niagara Falls as tourists, then went to go over the boarder into the States. I loved that part...over the Rainbow Bridge, I slowed down. There is a Canadian Flag, space, then the US Flag. I said 'we're in Canada...we're nowhere...we're in another country'.
Surprisingly, there was no line up at the boarder and we went almost right through. When asked why we were going there, I told them that my poor kids had never been out of Canada. That was enough for them to allow us into their country. From there, we went to the Factory Outlet Mall. We went 'shop, shop, shop...DROP'. It was so much fun. I discovered a store there that we don't have here, The Dress Barn. I loved it and spent some of my very hard earned money in that store. The girls got a lot of stuff as well. After that, we drove around and found a motel to stay at for the night. The girls asked me if the Easter Bunny would find them. Luckily, I had thought of that before and had hidden stuff in my bag. Sure enough, Sunday morning they woke up to find that the Easter Bunny had indeed found them, in a motel, in the States, with me being Jewish and them half Jewish. The Easter Bunny stupidly put chocolate eggs under their pillows and Leah, during her sleep, had uncovered one and it got on the sheets. I wrote a big note: 'This is a CHOCOLATE stain' and left it on the bed.
We went back over the boarder into Canada. It was actually kind of funny...the guard asked me for the paper that Scott had signed allowing me to take them into the US on the way BACK into Canada. Again, no line up. Asked what we bought??? Earrings and stuff for the kids. No prob!
On the Monday, I took a vacation day and took the girls to see Hanna Montana, the Movie'. I enjoyed it and so did they.
All in all, we had a great weekend. We all needed it and we all loved it.

27 comments:

Tammi said...

Hey,I didn't know they did all that at the Canada border!wow!
Glad ya'll had a good time!!
hugggggs

tweetey30 said...

That sounds like a great Easter weekend. I have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks now. Sorry I havent stopped by more. But glad you had fun.. I have never been to Niagra Falls either so I hope they really enjoyed themselves..

Tammi said...

Poppin in to see if u all have been on anymore fun trips!!
Seriously,I didn't know that the border between the states and Canada was like that .
Huggggggs

That girl said...

They are sooo big oh my god!!

Heather is beautiful and Leah's gorgeous too, so grown up.

WOW. I remember Leah in diapers with a bottle in her mouth.

It looks like you're the mom of the year, way to go! How cool of you to take them there.

Tamara said...

Just peepin in to see if you are ok.....hope all is well on ur end
huggggs

Anonymous said...

視訊美女34c視訊ukisssex520ol制服美女影片情色遊戲asiansex無碼貼片美臀寫真色情光碟正妹星球無碼網18禁 遊戲凌辱人妻溫泉卡通無碼ut男同志舒舒寫真3a情色色情小?美腿絲襪a片線上女明星走光找援交妹天天看女優383成人影城亂倫色情小說色情故事台中寫真棉花田本土美女寫真影片免費觀賞無碼光碟正妹百人斬 wretch性行為影片美女性愛色情無碼月宮圖貼funny sexy game080aa片007 貼圖區線上av天下淫書美女走光自拍網站偷窺自拍裸體影片無碼a林志玲寫真圖片a片天使男男貼圖dreamweaver原住民聊天室

Anonymous said...

歐美a免費線上看,ok論壇武則天視訊聊天室武則天影音視訊聊天室比基尼美女的奶,玩美女人影音秀比基尼辣妹比基尼辣妹dudu sex本土自拍天堂34c寶貝視訊本土自拍貼圖t 6成人網頁月光論壇日本 avdvd 介紹免費觀賞34c視訊俱樂部d736 免費聊天室影音交友616 情色聊天室免費視訊聊天1768視訊美女maxworld免費聊天交友61618jack主入口豆豆聊天室hi5 tv 免費影片77p2p影片區倉井空免費影片a片-sexdiy影城aio168論壇 bt成人網聊天室交友have視訊美女engin視訊交友iccgogo2sex咆哮小老鼠入口咆哮小老鼠咆哮小老鼠論壇aa免費影片jp素人露出大全集免費交友聊天fm358一夜成人聊天室交友網-視訊百事台南視訊xxx383美女寫真aa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this data. I'm not being sarcastic, I actually need to have to view all of the data available on this concern. There has become a congressional monthly bill launched that defines chemtrails as "exotic" weapons. That is pretty persuasive.

Visit my blog post: 60 Minute Stamina Evan Stone

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo amazing post, i adore some phrases so much and may
possibly i quote a few of these on my weblog? Also i've emailed you with regards to could or not it's feasible for
us to exchange our links, hope talking with you quickly.

My webpage ... 2Gts Video

Anonymous said...

See the authentic submit: Best five Muscle Constructing Foods

Look into my site: six pack shortcuts workout outline

Anonymous said...

your outdoor yard projects now. There is no greater strategy
to get prepared than by getting organized. Arrow storage sheds will be the perfect answer to all of
your clutter issues in your

My weblog - arrow shed Owners manual

Anonymous said...

hello i have don everything and it doesn't perform

my weblog :: best muscle building weight lifting routines

Anonymous said...

You dumbasses Superman fan boys.
Hulk has super-speed,if
we use logic,Hulk's muscles get stronger as he will get anger,so his leg muscles would make him faster.
Therefor,unlimited speed.He can catch supes if he is mad enough.
Now we all should admit that they both are immortals,but not correct immortals.
Immortals are people who can live forever except if someone kills them,but a accurate immortal can reside forever AND can not be killed.
Hulk and Tremendous guy are not correct immortals.
Besides,Hulk lifted any weight in front of him.
Take anything against him and he'll win.

The tougher and stronger the fighter,the far more chances of him getting killed
since fighting Hulk harder just makes him angry.

And if you manage to hurt him,your chances of
being killed are as higher as a baby obtaining killed
using a shotgun.

Also visit my webpage ... superman stamina video download

Anonymous said...

I after saw a statistic that was like: 2/3 men/women and 1/3 men/women can get most cancers inside their life span.
But I can't bear in mind the statistic exactly. Help me out?

Here is my homepage how to get a girlfriend

Anonymous said...

Last April, 2011 I contacted Diabetes. In the time my fat was
among 170-175. I'm 5'9.
I am not on insulin, but I take 1 pill (Metformin) twicw per day (early morning
and evening). You'll find times my glucose degree stays around 120-123 (most of enough time). Some state that I am borderline diabetic. Now, before I found I'd diabetes
and right after I found out I had it, I used to be constantly
reducing weight. I am now right down to a hundred and
fifty lbs.and my saelf esteem is shot. I can hardly have a look at myself in the mirror.
I do not have a rabid urge for food and I know I ought to eat a lot more, but sometimes meals
doesn't draw me in. Nevertheless, I eat almost everything I want after i consume, in almost any part I would like but check my glucose ranges and haven't knowledgeable
a high rise in my amounts, since I do get my medication.
I just contacted a fat builder and experienced a dialogue about obtaining on the program to assist me develop muscle.
But I don't believe that is gonna be sufficient and lastly, are you able to direct me to advised daily diet plans (Not images of meals), but actual foods which i can eat if I'm going around the muscle mass obtain program.
I am sure I will be on some type of health supplement too.
Any guidance you could possibly offer is nicely appreciated.

Thanks....any individual seeking to reply to my submit may possibly send out your feedback to this site
and request they send out me your response per this short article.



Here is my page - ways to build muscle lose fat

Anonymous said...

Normally I don't read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very fantastic article.

Here is my web site :: do teeth whitening strips hurt your teeth

Anonymous said...

Hello friends, nice article and nice urging commented at this place,
I am genuinely enjoying by these.

Here is my homepage :: Vigrx plus

Anonymous said...

more about how to last longer and see how you can prevent PE for
good

Also visit my web blog :: superman stamina keni styles

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, how is everything, and what you would like to say regarding this post, in my view
its actually amazing in favor of me.

Here is my homepage ... Revolyn facts

Anonymous said...

I checked out an internet classifieds to fulfill with a lady to go out dancing with
and 8 from 10 turned out prime be cons why is that this?


My website - confidence women

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to know what kind of shakes am i able to take to shed some lbs.
I fat 193 lbs I am 32 yrs mom of 3

my weblog - weight loss programs for kids in baltimore

Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your website
in internet explorer, could test this? IE nonetheless
is the marketplace leader and a good component of people will omit your excellent writing because of
this problem.

Here is my web site - Basyx By Hon Vl712 Review

Anonymous said...

SecondLove is really a fast growing Facebook dating application.

SecondLove connects you with singles from across the world.
It gives you exceptional quality cost-free online courting experience on Fb.

It really is fast, straightforward and effortless to use.


Here is my homepage - models attract women through honesty review

Anonymous said...

So I supposed to sprint across lawn towards home to have
to the damn toilet? Or immerse myself in character every time?


my blog: arrow 8ft . x 6ft . newport deep metal shed

Anonymous said...

hi i have taken serious mass subbliment prior to five months nw iam getting one hundred percent whey pronien gold standard i ought
to consider or nt n my age is eighteen my bodyweight is 52
height five.ten

Here is my blog ... six pack shortcuts printable workout log pdf

Anonymous said...

My ex boyfriend (of sorts) from higher college is vising me
next week (with his boyfriend) and we nonetheless joke regarding how he ironed his graduation
gown to impress me. I'd remark (as politely as a single can remark) on his absence of creaseless attire again in the working day. Now, its funny he can joke about bringing an iron to go to me...and i can remined him that I've each an iron as well as a steamer.
"Of program, you'd!" he replies. I don't know what it is a few sharp pressed guy...and for that reason a creased man is an instant, Next.

my blog :: watch 2 Girls teach sex

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, best electronic cigarettes, e cigarette, e cigarette, e cigarette health, electronic cigarette